Make a wish:
Write your wish on your new sky lantern and send it off gently. The sky lantern will bring your wish to sky. It feels amazing.
How to use:
1.Hold the lantern carefully when you light it up.
2.Don’t hurry to put the lantern to sky after lighting it up. the heat doesn’t expand the lantern then it will fall quickly.
3.Let it go slowly after the heat expanding the lantern.
4.Make a wish when the sky lantern flies to sky.
We highly recommend all customers check with their local fire marshal to see if it¡¯s legal to fly our Sky Lanterns in their county/state. If it’s not legal we recommend getting permission before use.
Choose an open windless area to fly your lantern.
Stay away from flammable objects, tall buildings, and airports when using the Sky Lanterns.
- [Occasion]: Best for weddings, birthdays, memorials, parties, praying, wishing, romantic occasions and much more.
- [Environmentally friendly]: 100% BIODEGRADABLE: Our Sky Lanterns are made of a Fire Resistant Rice Paper, Environmentally Friendly Material.
- [DISTANCE]: Push the distance with our EXCELLENT quality Sky Lanterns. Eco Wire-free Sky Lanterns can fly up to 1,000m or more! Colored Sky Lanterns are a great addition if you intend to fly your KongMing Chinese Lanterns at night.
- [What’s included]: Ten (10) Assorted ECO Wire-free Sky Lanterns. All Sky Lanterns will come with pre-attached Fuel Cell. All ECO Wire-free Sky Lanterns are 100% Biodegradable. Metal Wire has been replaced with a fire RESISTANT string.
- [Wish Lanterns]: Commonly known as the wishing lanterns, also known as prayer lanterns. It is an ancient Chinese handicraft that is used for military purposes in ancient times. Modern people put lanterns as a blessing. The willingness of the young and the old to hand-write the blessings symbolizes the success of the harvest and happiness.