Package include: 2 Pcs clothing DIY embroidered flower patches
Size: 12.20″x 5.9″ (31cmx15cm)
Material: Silk thread + Cotton + Polyester
Style: Can be iron on or sewn on
All the lace are perfect for lingerie, bra, dresses, dolls, bridal veil, altered art, couture, costume, jewelry design, pillowcase, home decor and other projects you can imagine.
Iron on patches are a fun and simple way to decorate your clothes by sewing or ironing onto your t-shirts, jackets, bags, hats, scrapbook and much more. Heat-seal backing allows you to iron this patch onto virtually any fabric. Before applying your patches, please wash and dry the garment first. Set the iron to a hot cotton setting. Place the patch in the desired location and cover with a thin piece of cloth. Iron and apply firm pressure evenly on the patch for approx 30-40 seconds. Iron the opposite side for approx 20-30 sec to reinforce. When washing turn your garment inside out and use a gentle wash cycle. The patches will iron onto most fabrics that can withstand the heat of a hot dry iron. Fabrics that may not be suitable include leather, rain wear (water-proof), highly elastic fabrics, or nylon fabrics.
Fine workmanship, beautiful and in delicacy. Great for bordering and Edging, suitable for clothes, embellishments, scrapbooking, bag, hats, etc.
Ideal for sewing, wedding dress, scrapbooking, card making, dolls, hair bows, gifts, bags, bridal, dress, crafts, belts, hat decoration, etc.
- Each appliqué measures: 12.20″x 5.9″ (31cmx15cm)
- Material: Silk Thread + Cotton + Polyester; Package includes: 2 Pcs DIY embroidered flower patches, Style: iron on or sew on
- Heat seal to polyester/cotton fabrics. Do not apply to rainwear (waterproof), highly elastic, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics. Once applied, appliqué is permanently attached to garment and is washable, dryable and dry cleanable. For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying
- Appliqués and embroidered patches can be ironed onto anything. Such as: shirts, jeans, hats, blouses, pants, skirts, etc. Make your backpack or tote unique! The patches can also be cut into pieces
- For special items meant to last for a very long time, such as quilts, ironing on the patch and then reinforcing with a few stitches is an effective way to ensure permanent placement. Appliqués can even be added to paper using glue, or sewn onto certain materials, so this decorating concept is not limited to the iron-on technique